Monday, November 18, 2013

Their hands on the phone when I called back to the same application mitch lucker here reached the 7


No. 2419 on September 22, 2013 16:40 an hour flight Kayseriden mitch lucker time, I came to Izmir. I applied to the office in the airport to see that trunk damage. damaged, take a picture of me with the luggage ticket GUEST.RELATIONS @ flypgs.com asked to send an email.
Sent on September 23, I was told be informed within 3 days of back to start again. 3 days later I called the telephone number 08502500224, they said wait five days, five days later, I called the contact you give your phone, they said, did not call.
Their hands on the phone when I called back to the same application mitch lucker here reached the 7 th day, as well as the arrangement of the photos that letting mitch lucker some other necessary documents, e-mail address to report a say what is going on these documents.
name
Category: Transport you have a complaint about Mardin Travel, Dear Sir or Madam, Cizre on 16/11/2013 bus station BVZ 45 plate 33 with my father to go to Gaziantep, Mardin bought tickets for the bus trip. Bi ..
Category: Mobile operators Turkcell's complaint Vinni Turkcell, vir contract bill of 33 instead of going söleyerek said that the 15-day bill for 250 pounds. Tariffs are also available so .. 8 gb internet Vinni 11/16/2013
Category: Home Appliances Have a Complaint About Siemens; 15 days ago reseller siemens fridge, washing machine and dishwasher, and oven got to pay my credit card did. delivery is important and that. My button ..
Category: Food Have a Complaint About Bim, the expiry date of 14 September 2014 on the cheese I bought was defective in spite write. I came home after I had already box yellow. After taking the bag to the top of the sour ..
Category: Mobile mitch lucker Operators Have a Complaint About Turkcell, my spouse got the samsung s4 anniversary gift as a gift to my wife Mini, and when I emerged out faulty speaker. Refresh the dükk dealer ..


No comments:

Post a Comment