Monday, November 11, 2013

Category: Cell Phones Samsung S4


I wanted to get an electronic ticket via the Internet by Pegasus Airlines. I opened the ticketing route planner screen. Travel information entered. Payment field, I entered my credit card number and other information. Buy I said, but my purchases route planner on the internet from my phone password, check with 3d gönderiyorken safety screen security password on my phone did not come. And no warning screen did not appear on the ticket has been purchased.
Of purchase of the ticket information have not received route planner my phone via sms or e-mail to an hour to another dealer tickets were on top of it. Later I saw deducted from your credit card Exreme ücereti pegasus airlines ticketing. I called customer service, I made the necessary explanations. However, times are different for tickets where we can find just the ticket route planner tax information was given.
HOW IS THE SAME PERSON AND 17:45 16:10 time interval can fly twice! CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION THIS was given to me. ALABİLİYORLARMIŞ RETURN FEE IF THE SAME FLIGHT HOURS. 1.5 HOURS FROM THE SAME PERSON BUT FAR thought route planner about it SECOND route planner FLIGHT route planner thought about actually be implemented.
I strongly condemn this event and never want to say GERÇEKLEŞTİRMEYECEĞİMİ FLYING PEGASUS airlines. TELL THIS EVENT everyone you know. SAFETY DATA DISPLAY AND A MESSAGE, EVEN WITHOUT route planner RECEIVING PAYMENT sendin my credit card. Posted by: F. Üstünkaya
where I got my phone on my ticket for 4 people 03/10/2013 pegasusdan tarihili M.Ç, B.Ç, F.Ç, E.Ç hopadan Sabiha Gokcen airport on the whole she'd hopaya Hours of Le Mans, pegasus butuma hopadan on 03/10/2013 batuma pass in service, after the plane as they arrive began to take us to ride on the truck, but never got in. E.Ç is disabled. We said we can go by bus to the plane, but the pilot did not want and did not agree with us. 4 people did not take us on the plane, although it is raparu E.Ç and we had to go down and the roads were devastated. I would like the return of the tickets.
Category: Clothing Gift Clothes Do I complain about; Alemdağ street in June 2013 my wife a gift shop located in Uskudar have a blue topcoat. However, two months after the color has faded and jewelry ..
Category: Real Estate-Construction route planner and Home Improvement DIY supermarket Çamlıca Do I complain about the 5 or 6 months ago that I have Çamlıca Market Fel brand building şarzlı route planner screwing machine in use, but which do not have a problem with 2 sinks ..
Category: Banking Agricultural Bank have complained about; Demand into My Account in the name of the annual operating costs 20 TL was broken. tl already getting 800 a month. back and i want something done about it ..
Category: Internet-Web Sites Farmalife route planner Group's Complaints About Network Company; Farmalife group company in April, was a member of the network system. Deposit in the amount of money is quite loaded, nano-tech surface coating products ..
Category: Cell Phones Samsung S4's complaint; Evkur'dan have bought samsung s4-screen crash issue. route planner service took on a new software loaded, route planner but the problem route planner was not resolved. I think there's another issue the product. ye ..


No comments:

Post a Comment