Thursday, December 25, 2014

After doing well at the launch of his new album he yoibatiza name


Stori: Imelda Tema IN surprising situation, staa movies brain, Kajala Masanja is caught being tinga Khangas one and leaves people open lips. Kajala been caught by our camera Dar Kigogo areas where people seemed to hit around and interviewing Kulikoni staa Him from whom he would have been a severe cotton, garment Khangas appear? Speaking mallorca to the Weekly Star Exclusive, Kajala said he was forced to Tinga Khangas that conform to the requirements of the film yaliyomtaka wear this garment to show squatter area environment mallorca so people around him did not know what was going on. "Nilipoambia naigiza movies mattress was very shocked but at the end of the day I accepted because I am an artist I can change likelihood and I hope my fans will see me otherwise provided for, it is full mcharuko," said Kajala
ur
hk
After doing well at the launch of his new album he yoibatiza name 'Before the Success / Success Begins Now ", rapper bright ...
New AUDIO Remix | Last Warning - Machalari [PSquarePersonally] | Download
(New Audio) ft Nasri. Rado - Yami Hela
Dj


No comments:

Post a Comment