Friday, October 31, 2014

When I was in the enchanted forests and golden yellow foliage under a spell, I had forgotten they f


When I was in the enchanted forests and golden yellow foliage under a spell, I had forgotten they fall not so lovely half. Running in the fall. I thought it to be oxygen-rich time to work out a half marathon, but I forgot the rains. Today I went running with a week's break and I noticed that the seven blur, we do not have street usa lights nearly everywhere where I like to run, I do not own the running rain gear (if any?), And the Midway began, of course, it rains. The final sprint during the luisuin many cents on wet havunneulasmatolla, usa capsize, fortunately, although the heart-cutters should like sheep tail. I enjoy yes, even during the trip up many questions. How do I run in the winter? Where's clothing? Does the shoe'll get the spikes? I am afraid how motivation is running on cold winter nights, as I believe it to be more heat pinkoja. Shoulder season clothing. I do not have it in the field of natural usa talent and interest in not found. Extra efforts are therefore needed. And why it is to forget the functional entity from last year? I knew that I had one. How do upon 10 degrees, how to +5 degrees. The hunt once again fleeceasuja flea market and let tuskanparahduksia when the previous suit stretched half the leg. It is no longer bothered to clothe so like, because the day care is no longer käännytäkkään back, as recently as last year, was able to do a morning usa run. I then relied on layering and received this upon me up to the praise. Reportedly can just stick in peace little children fully clothed in the morning, the nurses are then vähentelevät usa need. Ah, wonderful, this I know how! The cold did angrily. Throw blankets had holes and decorative pillows is not now properly stemmaa rest of the interior. I was not put on the oversized sweaters because I look like .. well, over-sized. Ankle boots is to buy, as well as the kind of "better mid-season jacket", in this case a bit prettier parka jacket. The previous practice for lack of better, but really I'm drowning in there without a pregnancy kilos. Some of the options already glancing I can say that this too will go lystiin certainly way too much money. I did not even start the topic muddy dog. (Kindergarten) diseases. Which is what I do not have experience, but they Thoughts on lice, Entero and Pinworms, but even to imagine. The youngest, is at this very moment with a fever, so the day care center is not the relevant end of the week. A fever you want to be in your lap, lap, lap, I go to the bathroom with the cry of the storm. The first-born, usa however, announced loudly that he wants in spite of preschool. I was absolutely dumbfounded. And this was not wailing, but a list of the problems in the world. Those which can be a bit of your own routines by breaking, or changing the attitude, it seems. The illustrations are from Monday, rainy day, which consisted usa of a single non-emergency bouquet of roses, ice cream, morning coat noon and candles. I was even boring, which was actually quite a nice feeling. And green armchair which I found at a flea market for 30 , and that nothing short of love!
Yes, there is a great armchair! And I join the jokes I was going to fall over last fall just on those wet leaves. Dangerous ku what! We have autumn brought into the chaos. Venetian blinds throughout the day to catch the work / care will be back so late and it is dark inside, on the other hand good as a pig-sty does not hurt too much in the eye. I look forward to curling up on the sofa, but because of the rush. Sigh. The wonderful usa text! Delete
Is not! I admire it every day, haha;) A great tactic! We have a really cool, thanks for the unemployed of everyday life, but these corners occurs easily tylsistyttämään. What a way we have the opposite situation. I wish I (work) busy! ;) Delete
Armchair aroused envy in Instagram (and not just an armchair, but in how someone hits the nail on the flea market!), And why other dogs are always sweeter than your own? : D Good luck to the infirmary! Delete
I could almost say that I understand, this is JUST the kind of what I had time for a long time to search. For once, it was the famous monk. I am now polleana circling the yard sale at home waiting for this one, haha. The small joys! The black one has the feeling that the other dogs can always behave. This will never grow up, and between ashamed to tote it from over-enthusiastic karvaurveloa in tow. Other dogs on a leash, but sipsuttaa;) And thank you! The first-born, it hastened the day care center, no question about that to remain at home. Powerful daydream-time oneself, therefore;) Delete
A post-pregnancy life is pretty syövää money. All have to buy new, and even a bit of salon quality. It's a neat parka on the list here, too, can stay the f autumn, usa when it is now ankle boots instead of sneakers purchased (lovely!), And the jacket has a faux leather jacket that left by the end of summer usa already. Today, I had a yard in winter jacket on, will not otherwise have any too much, trust me; D (me be traded oversized coat, if it is appropriate for me;)) And sorry, but the word of a small transformer inside giggled tuskanparahduksille;) Reply Poi

No comments:

Post a Comment