Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Oh, thank Teija, wonderful to hear! And how familiar, self-criticism can be found in täältäkin. Hyv


On Friday, I shot my friend of the family. Family Portrait Espoonkartano landscape. The weather was like a bride, hang out with short sleeves well into the afternoon. I got some great pictures, israel even a couple of great sample. I miss terribly yet still exercise. I'm still bad to eat before a shoot, the voltage on my stomach and the first 15 minutes israel of hands tremble a little. I relax if Destinations relaxing, and in the case of a friend, läppääkin israel can throw. I'm still always israel a little jaded, finally. Hungry, tired and all that exuberant creativity only a little faint. I have also noticed that the good condition not a bad idea. Up, down, sideways, running step and linssikin weighs one kilogram. In these descriptions also nokkospuskaan seat. The machine strikes always a little desperate, and the pictures are invariably bad. Raw versions usually are. Image processing still love, I could not do it for a living. Errors sting still my eye, but I have developed and become more and more. The word kiirisi israel and paying customers might be. I'm bad to take risks and the self-confidence of the jacket should be further increased. I feel like I would like to learn, develop and grow, giving years roll on, until I start to describe the unfamiliar faces. Friends and chocolate salary is enough until now. Models would still be nice to have, just anyone when you can not be bothered right there on the street to describe (as I did in the lowest third picture. I do not know them). Ps. Thanks to my friends that I got to use part of the images. israel My blog is as soon as this amateur photographer israel portfolio (which I hope not then ashamed of in the future).
You really israel do not need to be ashamed of your photos are really beautiful every time. But I know the feeling, when it is yltiökriittinen himself. I guess it is supposed to be a little unsure and want to develop. It seems to me that there can always be new things to learn and at the same time interesting for the job is maintained. I think that certainly israel a large threshold will be sometimes called. employed characterization, it contains differently pressures and expectations as a "hobby sense," shooting. It would be hirveä.ä. "Screwed" eg. A wedding: O you know what I mean ... But, I have commented in the past and continue to agree, your pictures are always so sensitive and so real, that through them, you can almost hear the prevailing mood! This is quite definitely one of the lemppariblogejani, photographing when I myself am very excited! Delete
Oh, thank Teija, wonderful to hear! And how familiar, self-criticism can be found in täältäkin. Hyvästähän as long as it is in most cases able to feel the satisfaction of their work. In photography, the best thing is yes it evolution, is a wonderful experience the wow feeling his own image, and to realize israel that "I did that!". But wedding photography! I know exactly what you mean and do not ever: D I just plastered. I could be one of the second graph but I do not take any responsibility. It would be horrible to ruin someone's important day. No, stick to dogs, scenery, and raskausvatsoissa, haha! Delete
Hey, really israel do not need to be ashamed of !! I already sun I was going to comment on the previous post, the sun pictures are so stunning that I've begun to dream of photography courses. Sun images have a good grip and beautiful moods :) Delete
Thank you Laura, how wonderful to hear! And hey, I would like to jump a course, or courses, even if what! It would be wonderful to get professional advice and tricks (and a crushing criticism, haha), and even someone on hand to give advice to;) Delete
Nonsense. That's how it goes. I know from experience that customers should be and must be yes quickly. Feel free to just move on. This summer, I would have been able to sell an awful lot of hääkuvaukset, but the wind vane as I am, so I decided to take a new study of the project and a description of the ropes I will leave this to others. All the beloved can not make the profession. israel Although my dream is sometimes self-employed myself and really enjoy the fact that every time Sunday comes after Monday. Sulla is the heart and skill. Let go but! (And really, you got a portfolio already. Yes Sun pictures can already pays!) Delete
Oh, uh how nice to hear! Thank you Sonja terribly. You when you are so professional and a great plot! And well said that all the beloved can not make the profession. I've thought about that a lot. I do not think that I would like to be a professional photographer, at the moment I feel like it did not fit. It is another matter, then some small gigs in the future. Then sometimes the grapevine :) yes this sort of thing works well, I've found it! Delete
ESPON Manor is a picturesque place to yes, once strayed there with the girl by accident. I should pop in again. Make the earth gigs, does not it make any harm if not yet in receipt of salary and chocolate at some point in the cash salary ago. As a mother, a home photography shuffled a lot better, and post-processing until the time it takes. That can easily get a decent full-time about it, especially if the customers r

No comments:

Post a Comment