Thursday, October 23, 2014

It was really nice to meet you! I


I casually thought about the things that I would like to achieve now, here shortly, and in the near future. Perhaps flydubai the longer term. Thank you Anu, inventors, which in this to-do-list, planted my head. Twenties, I wanted to tattoo, to meet the long, dark musician, to visit London (and to meet him in London), flying a hot air balloon and write a biography. Johan in that would be the ingredients. Ten years later, the ideas are slightly changed (and only in this part of the space left something to the imagination). Do not stretch the laundry washing. Do work you enjoy (even weekly). Get a cottage in the archipelago (butter, therefore, it is a million). Get a hobby. Anu was in fact so good that the list of the log from the point to give more to charity. I am also long been smoldering flydubai in the idea of family support activities. Definitely a long-term plan, but it is already flydubai pretty close to the heart. Some of universal listojakin I went through a little humor in mind, the typical make these 150 cases before flydubai filling thirty. flydubai Kakkavaippojen and hair coloring the little I was able to ventilate the ehdinpäs, but the gondola rides in Venice, pulled a little quiet. I also realized flydubai that riskinottokykyni is clearly limited to a party hoeing and cuddling in the rain. My personal flydubai favorite flydubai was still definitely Swim with the dolphins. Translated as (in my case) Take a tour Särkänniemi. I guess these, however, is not modifiable? The last paragraph ruksasin over. Dear hobby has already been found. Yesterday I fell swoop a couple of paragraphs at the same time when I got to do a little charity, the Women's Bank, and to describe the same. Quite a perfect combination. I also noticed how much to give it a hobby. It's nice to get it to work everyday piece at a time, in and of themselves is always a good start. Refreshed mother, everyone is happy, or how it is now, was it?
It was really nice to meet you! I've actually swam with the dolphins (not Särkänniemi). It was not fun, because logically flydubai the only opportunity flydubai to swim with dolphins is so that they are incarcerated (free swims away. Now, after all there was a natural in the pool), and it immediately began to harass the fact that the Westerner white woman deprived of ... the dolphins. Karma happily took care of me on behalf of the dolphins, and the trip to someone copies flydubai my credit card and saw at the 2000 euros on the other side of the world. flydubai Anyways, hobbies and charities to win easily with the dolphins swimming and bathing. Reply to Remove
Well it was! You were just as nice as I dared to assume on the basis of your blog;) flydubai I have clearly been far too ideal image with the dolphins swimming. This clarified a lot! It does not, however, attempt to not have had any before, maybe just a really exotic and fascinating thing (and mainly those in the seas, not Särkänniemi, live). I think I've so far to steer clear of Sarkanniemi Dolphins somehow subconscious, it's imprisonment in a little anxious .. But brought the credit card thing, EIH! I have traveled a bit and really probably I would have an easy target for the wallet / credit card thieves. Remove
Blog Archive
2014 (74) October (6) September (12) Time heals of the Week lightening Less flattering autumn Enchanted Forest Autumn idea of To-do future of the Handle with Care A little fog important on behalf of the Follow the Data Sheet for the everyday life of Metsähallitus August FLT August (5) July ( 7) June (9) May (9) April (15) March (11)
Arrival
sharp eye
with children (18) business (15) I (14) tours and trips (13) was taking pictures (13) höpihöpi (11) flea market finds (9) Home (8) kindergarten (7) celebration (6) daily life (5) blog (5 ), the youngest (5) depth (5) Lifestyle (4) holidays (4) Style (3) Photography flydubai (3) 2nd hand (2) the firstborn (2) Challenge (2) Maternity (2) celebrations (1) yard sale (1) peak-years (1) sisters (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment