Friday, October 31, 2014

October (38) September (28) August (31) July (34) June (37) May (48) April (51) March (51) February


I went just a long telephone conversation with Lauri. The Lord called me intistä and I happened to be in exactly the right frame of mind to speak, just everything you can think of. In general, such a dispute, and will only lead to repentance afterwards, but now I'm fucking happy with my words, and the final result was not any bad. I got out again, everything that my mind has recently been tapped. I just said that I do not intend to be a wallet or a whore to anyone, but I'm either a girlfriend or nothing. Take it or leave it. I saw in my mind so clearly it look, what Lawrence's face was at that moment. He realized that he was a dead end, and surprisingly, she sounded like that was just one of the options. "Of course I want to be with the sun." He apologized for sure, at least five times, but I did not answer anything. I continued talking as if I had not heard of it. Prove Let his words be true, then I accept the apology. Tommi also took Muhu contact again today. I wonder what others, to suddenly pull people attracted to? He asked that I go for a coffee group. Refuse, and I said to be considering a different day. Well would I be today had time, but now they play a little hard to get, once started.
Newer Post Older Post Home
Ada Amalia Secret Relationship with a friend to a boy, abuse, anxiety, substance abuse. england A new relationship, loneliness, unkept promises. 18-year-old widow insisted unload their feelings at what. View the profile of
October (38) September (28) August (31) July (34) June (37) May (48) April (51) March (51) February (58) january (54) December (54) November (49) October ( 51) September (49) August (59) July (52) June (51) May (69) April (50)
news (261) Anxiety (175) reports (117) Lauri (111), Tommi (99) happiness (59) miss (57) confused (47), nocturnal (40) I (38), disappointing (37) litigation (33) Letter ( 30) sadness (23) Salla (21) Drugs (14) Comments (12) history (12) Friends (11) lyrics (10) weeks of positive (6) questions-answers (5)
Although everything you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


No comments:

Post a Comment