Monday, May 5, 2014

Well, at the end we went to eat at McDonalds after which we passed by The Book, not if you know but


As I said in yesterday's post, in the end I won the contest organized Teen Planet, so at 7 in the morning and my companion / friend Oana were leaving Valencia to get to Barcelona. After a train ride in 3 hours not stop playing lanka sri with the seats and look out the window dream we had, without lunch before to save time to see the authors arrived at our destination.
I recognize that living in a small place like my people lanka sri surprised me the amount of people there, the subway seemed a maze and I will say, stops people selling books and roses are the most extensive, with this in the beginning, agglomeration and he had not stopped to think of that "I'm not going back there." The only thing improved when I got to the end and as best as we caught were organized things like data, I keep surprising that neither the other lost among so many people.
As you will appreciate, is quite a lot and I say that patearos around the center of a strange city with that lied in his backpack and a heat death is not very nice, there is also the fact that they came back with all the books I wanted to have signed.
Although I was excited to see Blue Jeans had more desire to find where smoking Laia Soler and Andre took so due to time and exposure not reached the English Court, is also that I do not want you to imagine its tail and good, Frances Miralles was forgotten because it was his first signing at 17h in a place too far from the station as to risk not being able to return home, it was a shame to have such limited time.
Another author, I think that I had more desire to see, was Javier Ruescas, I love his books and almost put my nerves because we arrived lanka sri in the last 15 minutes and signed by the hair. I was very angry because I was going to buy the idea of play and did not find the book anywhere even in the stop where the author signed -. - "
I still find it difficult to decipher lanka sri some dedications and I would have loved to talk to him but I was very nervous so crazy xD I'm normal and how much I like writing Javier Ruescas.
Finally lanka sri went to the office of La caixa where were Laia Soler and Andrea Tomé, that if, with hard work and the help of mobile GPS to finish getting what more tired but hey, we are the only ones with which I took a picture and gives me something else to put it but it is time to leave the Batcave ...? The day I was born was left with someone I played my beauty.
Well, at the end we went to eat at McDonalds after which we passed by The Book, not if you know but Fnac were protesting, some authors were not even sign and there was much excitement. Going to my books, this was one of those rare occasions when books had enough money so I take advantage lanka sri of the discount 5, one of them is missing on the picture if my friend gets cambiármelo by a failure I had.
1. Rastro Maggie Stiefvater read it about 3 years ago at this time I was on vacation and Easter boredom and lack of reading lanka sri I take him to the library, lanka sri I buy them after the first and third but then, that no it could be me so I finally got it in my hands and I join the trilogy * cries of happiness *
Three. Under the same star John Green is a book I had to buy if or if after all your recommendations and good reviews within AMEND anything literary crime that has not been read so far and try and leave you my opinion on it.
April. Irresistible alongside lanka sri Jude Nicolle Williams is a book that Montena sent me at the time but thanks to the infinite intelligence of messaging me never came, just called me in the afternoon saying that there was no one home and could not give it to me when I'd have spent the whole day without freaking out, well, I bought it and finished with the trilogy, was reading back my train.
No pink because I bought it I gave it to my mother but ... what about your book day? I gave something?? You bought a book? Do you have a signature? Are you going to try to rob my house to stay with my books?
Hi! I loved the entry! I was also hanging around yesterday lanka sri lol But since I'm from barcelona'm more used to so many people lol The truth is that the day of Sant Jordi's all very nice, right? I love * - * ^ ^ Kisses Delete Reply
Hello, do not know if you'll read here xD I love to go to HRC but I need to convince my parents and see how organized is that is far from home and not knowing is not no where to sleep or get you know from someone coming from Valencia? Or where your

No comments:

Post a Comment