Sunday, November 2, 2014

: D: D Am really, really sorry but now laughed quite a lot! Oh, and the buttock wasp: D At least I


The best summer in recent memory. klikbca Or women's memory, perhaps one of the mother's memory. It's a longer-term memory is pretty flimsy, but incredibly klikbca small, sometimes insignificant details that I remember that. Than that to the box, what kind of angle, I hid on the red nail varnish bottles of his first child. We made a trip to the ruins of the castle, we play in the archipelago, and the children ate ice cream in Oak Island, and Hanko. I kolusin parks with my friends. Frankfurters, meatballs and Karelian pies are causing more subtle inhonpuistatuksia, traveling with passing cold bag rather klikbca than gentle memories. We spent time in Turku, Finland. We saw the important people, we counted down the slide at the spa and got to know the Turku Castle. (Such as Instagram has shown) fell in love while forever klikbca changed. The youngest rode to climb in and scour the whole three hours, just without the kit of nights, even the happiness of the oval. Adventure was otherwise pretty insane too. The splendor of Days, not to say. There was a pair of super moon, a couple of super women and one of super man. My father built us a new flooring in the back yard, kuopukseni went behind like a little duckling and ojenteli screws. I made an amazing flea market finds, two of which änkesimme faces the sweat of your car Tammisaaren picked up at the market. I learned to compromise klikbca and seek the treasures of surprising places. Today we pick up that kind of came to the brink of a red leaf. I put it in least demanding hot dresses aside. My jeans seemed to slack on, even if the scale is swung upwards-only (summer and ice cream). I guess it is plausible that the exercise bug has bitten nut in addition klikbca to from the buttocks. The inevitable end of summer klikbca is always very sad but on the other hand wonderful. I do not mind to put the cool kelejä, or the darkening evenings. I do not even everyday life.
This is indeed so sad point of year when summer turns into autumn. Now, just look for them in the autumn of the best aspects. :) Do you know what today I bit the buttock? No wasp. :) Damn it. : D But it would be really nice if it liikuntakärpänenkin again ... Delete
: D: D Am really, really sorry but now laughed quite a lot! Oh, and the buttock wasp: D At least I hope not swollen or anything .. Well yeah, dumb joke;) Now, wasps is yes've been really miserable and on the move. We put her first-born's mouth :( Well, in the autumn of them, fortunately, not! Delete
: D It happened less what I recollected. The most fun is that the question. the individual was already dead to me thrusting. All went, therefore, so that the List's Bees shoe interfering with our picnic, sitting back down, I felt the sting pyllyssä, and when I looked down as saw three sections of the Bees. They really virulent !! Oh, and there is also the youngest, has been the victim of stitches, but fortunately, our family is not an allergic reaction ... Delete
Hey, really nice when eksyit here! I remember actually ended up with many bends through your blog, and all of there somehow cheered. Seldom find a nice blogs. And thank you for your lovely words <3 Delete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2014 (76) October klikbca (8) September (12) August (5) 1v9kk Everyday Practice Autumn comes, are you ready? The best couple of months I do not want July (7) June (9) May (9) April (15) March (11)
Growing season
The dough Naaman's Adventures
with children (18) business (15) I (15) tours and trips (13) photographing (13) höpihöpi (11) flea market finds (9) home (8) everyday life (7) day care (7) celebration (6) Blog (5 ), the youngest, (5) depth (5) Lifestyle (4) holidays (4) challenge (3) Style (3) Photography (3) maternity (3) 2nd hand (2) the firstborn (2) Celebrations (1) yard sale (1) Boom Years (1) sisters (1) jobs (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment