Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Although everything air you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


Hahaha. Yeah. I've drawn throughout air the evening. air But somehow became a fucking artistic feeling. And I'm telling this to you, but just because I say so. I wish I had as early as tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow'd be nice. Well, a good hour and then we have tomorrow. But it does not fit, I'm picky. I wish I had as soon as tomorrow. I will Laurin air here. Or I do not. Or, yeah. "Take the fucking picture ku luennois I go." The school takes in the head. In a word, pissed off. I can almost certainly say that it has really thrown three years so wasted you can not throw the waste. Hey guys, I'm screwed. Come on this is not anything now, hey. Hey, hey, what the hey, sorry-that. Yeah. Yes, time efficiency, and things like that. My head goes crazy. This does not make any sense oo, me missäpä it'd be. "I wait climbs, So SuomeksiIn the highlight." I guess I'm a dude sit decadence young. Yeah. And you know, it's actually quite fucking cool. Reikäset jeans and a shit t-shirt. Quite nice. Well the absolutely necessary, at least not to be too social. And if someone accidentally try to talk about something I was too messed up the words to speak. And that's what I think I'll be from. I did not mean anything to use. And I do not folks. Need not. Need. The need to feel but the time very often. Would do, but in my mind to ask sorry-that every sentence and word. Do you have expectations of me to and I just do entice you at all times. I grind pointless shit in the middle of the night. I have not got anything to say, but oo right now. I just do spiritual death, sorry-that, air too. I guess I should be persistent and brave me I was not interested. Ada is now yes a bit stuck in hi.
Ada Amalia Secret Relationship with a friend to a boy, abuse, air anxiety, substance abuse. A new relationship, loneliness, unkept promises. 18-year-old widow insisted unload their feelings at what. View the profile of
November (4) October (38) September (28) August (31) July (34) June (37) May (48) April (51) March (51) February (58) january (54) December (54) November ( 49) October air (51) September (49) August (59) July (52) June (51) May (69) April (50)
news (264) Anxiety (176) reports (118) Lauri (112), Tommi (99) happiness (59) miss (58) confused (47), nocturnal (40) I (38), disappointing (37) litigation (33) Letter ( 30) sadness (23) Salla (21) Drugs (14) Comments (12) history (12) Friends (11) lyrics (10) weeks of positive (6) questions-answers (5)
Although everything air you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


No comments:

Post a Comment