Monday, November 3, 2014

Although everything you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


Edit: Forgot positive week this week, I know. Maybe I will write them tomorrow, or else return to the matter of weeks again. It is so exciting how successful I always screws up everything. I make the same mistakes time and time again, charter aware of it, yet I can not do anything about it. "You're good to relationship advice, you're always right," they said. So just. Then why do I always find myself on Saturday nights alone at home crying? What the hell? Well, because I'm too stupid to follow their own advice my. And yes, I know that some of this is my worth my, everything is in vain to overthrow the other in the neck. My needs first to love myself before anyone else can love me. My needs to be confident and intact human being, to live for myself, not to please others. charter But no, I do not like that. I've been around for a long time only a pile of broken glass on the floor. First, blame me my substance use, will put an end to me almost entirely, and I'm serious, I believe that it is the care and concern. And finally I realize the truth. As I sat in the car kännisten with people, I understand the whole thing a point. Someone has to be the driver. Someone has to be clear to enable the other can be a lot of fun. And guess what. It's someone I am. Me to bounce back and forth. If necessary, I'm the driver, then the wallet, then cook and also to have sex heruu if necessary. And what do I get in return? Well, so no. I do not know. I get the following? You might get memories? Experience? My job is to smile and show nätiltä. I am a decorative item with pride to others. "Hey look guys, I have a beautiful chick." Fuck, I'm saying. The comma at the time of my täytyis to have a car with a bar in front. Now I sit at home and eat a third Protein Bars. Others sit at the bar and having fun. This is now a few options. Either I close my phone, korkaan a beer, I put on some music and I like a lot of fun by myself, or I stick my bar then I either a. The best clothes on a foreign table, or b. Shit, looking at their tables. I have to meditate on this still current. Or maybe I just limit myself to my fate and I have just the spot where it has been agreed. Fuck no. I am. I certainly will.
TOTAL why you can go to the bar the other will follow and be there with having a good time, even if you kuskinakin. I guess you could drink something other than alcohol? Yeah, and I know that at some point it begins to take yes aivoon, while the other group of persons get drunk and jankkaavat the same stuff, and ite're clear: D My point is that it still does not have to sit alone at home, if you can not drink ... Or, if you wants to stay at home so then it is your own choice and in that case can be satisfied with their choice and indulge themselves in some way other than beer juonnilla ... (Film, good to eat, book reading, a bath or a sauna, et al.), "the old man" Delete
"Right now you might not feel the best you've charter ever felt, you might feel That things will never get better. But do not give up. Tomorrow you might see something wonderful. The thing you've worrying about May be Resolved. You might have a good day tomorrow, charter May you smile. In a few years time the thing that are making feel like this will be forgotten about. " I found stuff like the internet, and there came VAA you mielee. Was forced to put a beneficiary to you. Voimiii <3 Delete
Ada Amalia Secret Relationship with a friend to a boy, abuse, charter anxiety, substance abuse. A new relationship, loneliness, unkept promises. 18-year-old widow insisted unload their feelings at what. View the profile of
November (1) October (38) September (28) August (31) July (34) June (37) May (48) April (51) March (51) February (58) january (54) December (54) November ( 49) October (51) September (49) August (59) July (52) June (51) May (69) April (50)
news (262) Anxiety (176) reports (117) Lauri (111), Tommi (99) happiness (59) miss (58) confused (47), nocturnal (40) I (38), disappointing (37) litigation (33) Letter charter ( 30) sadness (23) Salla (21) Drugs (14) Comments (12) history (12) Friends (11) lyrics (10) weeks of positive (6) questions-answers (5)
Although everything you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


No comments:

Post a Comment