Thursday, November 6, 2014

Although everything paradise you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


This is a same day after day. Have nothing to tell you, there's nothing to do. Not oo life. Today is Monday, I woke up just now. And the clock is half six in the evening. Hey hey sleeping paradise habits. Lauri is gone again, and I am alone with my thoughts. Or yksinhän time I run out of the week I was in, even if he was here. But it does not matter, paradise I'll be fine. I'll be fine all the time. When you have to. Tommi played. paradise Do not ask me when, I do not know. I do not have any idea about the days longer, it seems one and the same day all. Not that I think any real issue was, was reportedly concerned about the black not been oo. And the shit that told you it was chasing, just was not able to speak. It would reportedly be nice to see. "Yeah, so black is, but you're SA has not the same person anymore. Stop being such an asshole, so I can consider." Yes, I know that the man never Tuu change. Similar to the penniless, lying drunk it is as it always has. At times it manages to conceal his true colors, and I fell down before the presentation every time. Today, however, I know that it is not a human oo toisenlaiseks. Such as it is and as it will remain. I lost my faith in the industry in terms of men. Annoying like hell that women turn on me. Lesbos turn back right away, but if any'd be feeling that. Although most of the Backbiter naisetkin tends to be. Yeah, I would probably move in a different company, so might bring maybe get some confidence in people again. At the moment, I do not trust anyone, not even myself. paradise Tomorrow I'm gonna skarpata again. I have to start to go to school, which means that I have to be off the drugs, the drugs and booze. Tomorrow begins, therefore, a clear life. At least until next weekend. Today, paradise I'm gonna sleep.
Ada Amalia Secret Relationship with a friend to a boy, abuse, anxiety, substance abuse. A new relationship, loneliness, unkept promises. 18-year-old widow insisted unload their feelings at what. View the profile of
November (4) October (38) September (28) August (31) July (34) June (37) May (48) April (51) March (51) February (58) january (54) December (54) November ( 49) October (51) September (49) August (59) July (52) June (51) May (69) April (50)
news (264) Anxiety (176) reports paradise (118) Lauri (112), paradise Tommi (99) happiness (59) miss (58) confused (47), nocturnal (40) I (38), disappointing paradise (37) litigation (33) Letter ( 30) sadness (23) Salla (21) Drugs (14) Comments (12) history (12) Friends (11) lyrics (10) weeks of positive paradise (6) questions-answers (5)
Although everything paradise you can to pay for happiness, it may not, however, possess


No comments:

Post a Comment