Sunday, June 22, 2014

On my first unknown. That day, you were wearing marcopolo a red bag and intended to board my RER. Y


On my first unknown. That day, you were wearing marcopolo a red bag and intended to board my RER. You fear probably not have enough time to use the normal way, that is to say the underpass. And presto! Here you cross the road running. Just once, exceptionally ... But the scene I attended gave me the shivers! Here you slip on a wet through with the dew and find yourself lying across the road. Note that at this point, the trains run at 130 km / h. The next was to arrive less than two minutes later. At best, the locomotive engineer you would have noticed about 400 meters away. The train would have continued to run without slowing down the first 40 meters because the reaction time of the driver. In addition, the brakes have begun to take action after another 70 meters. Even under optimal conditions, the remaining distance would not be enough to stop the train before it reaches you. What a prospect! You are down to the terminal station, where I could talk to you. You were quite pale and your words were clear: never again!
In my second unknown. I never understood the reasons for your behavior. You simply acted comfort? My train was still more than two minutes stop at this station, so you would have no problem marcopolo using the underpass. And yet, you have opted for a shortcut across two lanes. You passed so close to the front of my engine for a short time, you disappeared in the blind spot. I opened the window and you have questioned, without much diplomacy I admit ... But I still expect to get an answer. You did not even returned. About half an hour later, a procession of a dozen police marcopolo officers transport came out to greet you. As I reported your offense. marcopolo I do not like playing the police, but acts such as yours cause accidents that have implications for many other people. I prefer not to describe what came to mind at the moment. He who risks his life by unconsciousness and endangers other people deserve to be punished. Any form of tolerance seems to me totally inappropriate here.
In my third unknown. Should you vouvoyer or tu? You have about sixteen. You look neat and as far as I can tell, you are in good health. You still have almost a lifetime before you. So why risk losing it under a train? I think you're looking to impress. Superbly cool, you crossed two lanes before my train entering the station. And this in an underground station with heavy traffic. I then activated the typhoon. You were to exchange a few words with two young women on the other side and of course you had planned to also turn through the channels. It's cool or it is not! And presto! You're back down between the tracks. I made you up at the dock by the typhoon scream continuously. I even opened my window to ask you to use the escalators. Finally, the typhoon drew the attention of security personnel on you and you then had to explain to him. You find it cool, you pay a few hundred francs fine?
For me, locomotive engineer, these incidents marcopolo always involve a lot of stress. They distract from work, long occupy the mind and it often takes a lot of force to achieve to reduce its concentration in the circulation. Some may say, ". marcopolo Thank you God, it is nothing serious happened" But in reality, this is not quite accurate. Because in my cab, I have to be sure that people will follow the rules of security in railway stations as well as along the lines of railway. I must be able to rely on the absence of obstacles "my" channels. When people cross the tracks without permission, it is for me primarily a serious breach of trust.
What is my attitude in the matter? I work for railways and I know the traffic rules on the sidings. I am also able to interpret the signals and deduce the arrival of a train. This makes my situation a little different, is not it? Will I benefit so far to take a shortcut from time to time, when nobody sees me? You really want to know? Well, honestly: no.
8 items Show all items Google+ marcopolo Similar Items Trans Europ Express, king rail. "We drive in cadence." Line change. Article navigation Previous Article Next Article
Excellent article, which should

No comments:

Post a Comment