Thursday, March 26, 2015

Amazing works of art: sculptures of people from wood


Amazing works of art: sculptures of people from wood
Korean singer presented to the official Certificate of Guinness World Records in London. Since it was published in July, this song has managed to become slušanijim of the hits of famous stars such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, to reach almost 5 million likes on YouTube. Psy is when you receive a certificate stated that he was honored because snow white this is the first award he received and that even in the school did not receive any award.
Psy has recently visited the famous University of Oxford, where interested students snow white delivered a speech in which he revealed that he developed a very popular snow white choreography for her hit. "I was awake toko 30 nights that I created this dance that resembles a riding snow white stables. snow white In Korea, my last five dance moves were very popular. I was hard-pressed to create a sixth. "
"I suddenly thought, what happens? BBC and CNN are write stories about me. I received a call from the manager, Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun. I told him: If you are the manager of Justin Bieber, I'm Justin Bieber. I got him to send me photos to e-mail it to me to prove that it was indeed he. I have to apologize for that. "
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, go get a gravatar service, register with your email address and identify the respective image! Your gravatar will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
-2 Something comment is made November 10, 2012 at 5:22 pm
I'm sorry but Gangnam Style might have less of Baby Jus, but look on Youtube under Section Music, 1st Psy Gangnam style ,,, 2.PSY (ft. Hyun) 오빤 딱 내 스타일 ,,, and then the 3.Justin Bieber Beauty and a Beat ft. Nicki Minaj ...... .. A baby is not even in the top 100 !!!!
Reply to this comment
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, go get a gravatar service, register with your email address and identify the respective image! Your gravatar will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
Sara sends us their stories inspired by a series of "Violetta"!
Bravo.rs Lies, lies, lies Directioner FOREVER !!!!! What a fool I never liked dentists always cringe when I go !! love essentially forever that ... Swiftie broooobravo HS 250 directionerki last night committed suicide, and does not know the number of people who are chopping veins ... Swiftie broooo Some people snow white say that they went into the studio, that they are together only business .but we are very pleased because he is very nice and ... Rock 'n' Roll forever !!! I read Slash's autobiography and this has nothing to do for the break-up of Guns-a !!! These are ...
All rights snow white reserved 2015 Color Press Group

No comments:

Post a Comment